1 . can I use same @Ledger live app for two hard wallets?
If you are talking about the software/application on the computer, I would assume so yes. @Ledger Live is only needed because of stupid Chrome. On firefox, the connection is direct, no @Ledger live needed.
2. Is there a way to transfer staked funds from a hot wallet to an already set up @Ledger? Do I have to unstake and transfer all those funds to the @Ledger?
If you already have funds on your @Ledger (meaning the seed phrase of your @Ledger wallet is on the @Ledger), then you can't add another seed on it. You have to pick one. You can reset your @Ledger and import the MM one too, but write down the @Ledger private key before reseting
3. original wallet address will remains the same? my @Ledger address will be from now same as "old" wallet?
4. all assets in soft wallet will be moved to hard wallet?
No, no assets will move. Assets are stored on the blockchain, not on MM.
5. assets on all chains will be moved?
No assets from anychain will move.
6. Assets stacked on platforms will not be affected?
Correct. Since this is all happening on the blockchain with your public keys.
7. since i have the avax network with $time on MM will that have any affect on my balance or account since its a different network than ethereum?
No because your staking is happening on the Blockchain (where your wallet is), not on your MM or your @Ledger (where your seed/private key is stored)
8. so you don't have to move all your crypto to a new address when you want to use your @Ledger right?
Yes my friend. It's important to understand that no matter what happens to your Chrome, to your @Ledger or whatever device, your funds will always be safe and stored on the Blockchain via your seed phrase. All you need to do is never lose it
9. Is it possible to link a @Ledger to an existing @Metamask that was created without a cold wallet ? Do I need to use my @Metamask recovery phrase on the @Ledger to do that ?
Yes you can. You can remove the seed phrase from MM and input it into your @Ledger. This way, you are storing it off line and nobody can hack it. Once you've done that, you have to re create a random MM wallet, and import your @Ledger wallet. Video is on YT best thing ever done
10. I got a Keystone wallet but didn’t set it up because it doesn’t seem to recognize many of my tokens. Is there a better hardware wallet where I can store all of my Erc20 tokens?
I’m not familiar with that one but I can tell you that almost every hardware wallet doesn’t see every token, if you can connect to @Metamask with it you still have access to anything. I have stuff on my @Ledger that @Ledger doesn’t support but can still interact with
11. I’m not understanding how to get the seed phrase to the ledger? Was I supposed to use the MM seed phrase as my phrase during the ledger set up?
Yes, you are supposed to put MM seed phrase into the ledger. If you have create a new seed with your ledger when you launched it, then you will need to reset it, and when you restart, instead of creating a new one, indicate that you already have one and input the MM seed.